Gujarati Wedding Mumbai Vasai Official Photographer - Part 3

The final installment of my first official coverage of a wedding is here. Check out the first installment here and the second one here . Indian wedding is all about family and emotions, it encompasses all the colors of life (from happiness,hope & joy to a tinge of sadness) and it is one of the most important occasions in our personal as well as social calendar. I just hope my photographs have done justice to it all! These are my personal favorites of the bunch, I hope that others also like these as much as I like them :)



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magical Dining Experience A La Arabian Nights At Opa Bar & Cafe, The Peninsula Grand Hotel, Mumbai

Friendship, Engagement, Memories December 2015

Taftoon Bar & Kitchen BKC Mumbai : Delicious Diaries On Grand Trunk Culinary Tour