Hello World!

From as long as I remember, I have been watching this world through an angle of my own..yup,very similar to the one directors use in their movies :D I am addicted to photography. Every waking moment of mine is spent capturing everything I see within the confines of either my DSLR or my smartphone or my family member's various phones/cameras etc. Needless to say,they are fed up of me and decided that I make some friends who share the same craziness...err...passion for photography :D So here I am, hoping that these pictures strike a chord with someone else out there and may provide you with as much peace and joy as they provide to me :)

-Prachi Shailendra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magical Dining Experience A La Arabian Nights At Opa Bar & Cafe, The Peninsula Grand Hotel, Mumbai

Friendship, Engagement, Memories December 2015

Quaker Bowl IndiBlogger Meet April 2016